New year, new baby. Good news for the principality of Monaco, Charlotte Casiraghi is pregnant with her third child. Charlotte and her husband Dimitri Rassam (son of French actress Carole Bouquet) have a 4-year-old son, Balthazar. And she is mother to Raphael, 8, the fruit of her relationship with comedian Frances Gad Elmaleh.
Inspired by the beautiful and intelligent Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam, the Notorious Royal Style team searched the internet for her statements on motherhood and life in the spotlight. In addition, we selected the best looks of the daughter of Princess Caroline of Hannover and the 11th in line to the Monegasque throne.
Motherhood has challenging and unforgettable moments
In a recent interview with the American magazine Town & Country, Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam talks about the challenges of being a mother and states, “It’s very hard, to sum up. I think every day has hard and amazing moments. Every day you go through moments when you worry for your children or when they exhaust you, and then you go through moments when you share so much with them, and you don’t even question the fact that they’re the most important thing in your life.”
You can not overthink what people think about you
“The fact that other people can be interested in your life is not necessarily something you should be proud of or be overwhelmed by because, in the end, the most important thing is what you build personally and for other people around you.” Casiraghi emphasises in the interview with Town & Country, “you can’t give too much importance to what other people think about you. Meaning that if I go into a restaurant and there are people that are staring at me, somehow I just don’t see it. Not because I’m not aware. It’s just that it’s something that I’ve decided not to really give importance to. Otherwise, you’re suffocating.“
Facts about Charlotte maybe you ddon’tknow
- One of Charlotte’s main passions is horse riding, and she has competed at a high level in show jumping.
- Charlotte has been named one of the best-dressed women in the world by various fashion magazines. In addition, she has even contributed as a guest editor for the French Vogue. Royal style deluxe.
- In addition to her passion for equestrianism and fashion, Charlotte Casiraghi has a deep interest in philosophy. She received her bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the Sorbonne in Paris and a master’s degree in the subject from the same university.
- She is also a member of the board of trustees for the cultural institution “Les Rencontres Philosophiques de Monaco,” which provides a platform for international philosophers to come together to discuss and debate various topics and ideas.
- Charlotte Casiraghi is not precisely an official princess, as the title is not hereditary, but she is a member of the princely family.
We wish this time that Charlotte Casiraghi is pregnant, may she welcome a baby girl to share the mother’s incredible wardrobe.